One of the consequences of romantic relationships
I see in my news feed that someone in the province killed their romantic partner on Christmas Eve. For me this is evidence of the problem that romance and monogamy presents in society today. I'm not saying that monogamous romance is inherently unproductive... I am saying that the way it's applied in society makes it extremely problematic (in the same way that the religious condemnation of pork is no longer a productive thing in modern society even though it did at one point genuinely serve a productive purpose).
Many people will not agree... but I would say that this is either because they are too deep into the problem to be objective about it or they are one of the few who have actually managed to find a productive example of romantic monogamy.
I am confident that when I see something like this it is directly related to the problem of people feeling chronically unloved... by the definition of love that I now go by... "Caring about the happiness of another person without wanting anything in return" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2d1KZgO5iU .
Sask Man Kills Partner on Christmas Eve 2022
Lloydminster man, 56, charged in Christmas weekend assaults, death | CBC News
Man faces murder, attempted murder charges after incident in Margo, SK | The Star Phoenix
=
Real Love Saskatoon
=
Comments
Post a Comment